Microsoft HoloLens 2
Unleash your productivity with HoloLens 2, a holographic device for precise and efficient hands-free work
The standalone device to improve remote training and support
- HoloLens 2, developed by Microsoft, represents the cutting edge in Mixed Reality devices by uniquely integrating real-world elements with virtual ones in a singular field of view.
- This revolutionary technology allows workers to fully immerse themselves in their hands-on training, guided by holographic instructions that unfold intuitively.
- Thanks to its hands-free design, HoloLens 2 ensures accurate and efficient execution.
Productivity and collaboration without borders
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 is the definitive Mixed Reality device for the professional audience, as it offers a very high level of customization and adaptability to very specific business needs.
- The device responds to different tasks and requirements that each sector needs and makes it possible for you to collaborate with holograms from anywhere in the world.
- Its benefits are focused on reducing manual work to increase business productivity and operational efficiency in different sectors and departments.
Interact immersively and hands-free
- The HoloLens 2 device allows you to rotate, zoom, and move holograms with your hands
- Features face tracking, eye tracking, and voice tracking technology
- Enjoy a much wider field of view with industry-leading image quality and resolution
- Move freely without cable ties or external packs
Start using HoloLens 2
Would you like to see a demo and try Microsoft HoloLens 2? Leave us your details and we will contact you.
Benefits of HoloLens 2
Get maximum comfort with the hands-free device that can be used for hours without any inconvenience. Forget about using your hands to hold a device and work in the most comfortable way.
Detect if you have a production line that is not 100% effective. With HoloLens 2 you will achieve the highest level of agility and effectiveness in your factory. In addition, if operators need technical support, they will be able to receive remote assistance in real time.
Comfort for prolonged use
HoloLens 2 has an ergonomic design that allows it to be used with prescription glasses, adapting to them. In addition, if you want to change activity, you can raise the viewer leaving it behind eye level.
Accelerate onboarding and skills development using the HoloLens 2 Mixed Reality device.
Simplification of maintenance tasks
Thanks to real-time remote collaboration with specialized technicians, untrained personnel can perform maintenance tasks, following a step-by-step approach and with voice, text, image, video or animation commands.
It avoids the use of remotes, as this visor traces the movement of your hands and allows you to rotate, zoom, and move holograms with your hands. At the same time, it features face tracking, eye tracking, and voice tracking technology. The visor adapts the holograms to your eyes, since it captures the direction of your gaze and your intention.
The HoloLens 2 device delivers instant value across a wide range of industries, in manufacturing, engineering and construction, healthcare or education, and within these in different departments such as training, design and industrial maintenance.
Complement your hardware with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guides, which allows you to create step-by-step holographic instructions, easily and quickly, and visualize them in Mixed Reality.
Do you need more information about any of our solutions or would you like us to assess you on how to integrate Industry 4.0 technologies into your company?