Invelon Technologies reserves the right to send orders using the mode of transport that is most appropriate for each delivery, taking into account destination, volume, weight and driver availability.
The delivery costs are not included and are paid for by the client. The delivery costs for filaments range as follows:
1. The peninsula: From 0 to 6,9€ on deliveries of up to 5 kgs, increasing by 0,75€ for each additional kilo.
2. The Canary Islands: From 0 to 57€ on deliveries of up to 5 kgs, increasing by 12€ for each additional kilo.
3. The Balearic Islands: From 0 to 23€ on deliveries of up to 5 kgs, increasing by 4€ for each additional kilo.
4. Other locations: The delivery costs will be provided based on distance and weight.
The delivery period to the peninsula of Spain is 24 hours if the order is placed before 4 pm on a business day (with exceptions, they will not be delivered at the weekend).
However, there may be delays on the deliveries due to incidents the drivers may have. Once the order leaves our warehouse, the responsibility belongs to the transport agency, meaning that if there is an unexpected delay, you can contact the transport agency we have assigned to your order (you will receive a tracking code when your order is completed) or email@example.com by calling the telephone number +34 873 400 917 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish for your order to be delivered by a specific transport agency, you can select it at the checkout. If you wish for your order to be delivered by a different agency you may let us know in the notes section of the order or contact us so we can offer you alternatives, our team will take care of assigning an economic and quick alternative to you.
If the transportation company has been to deliver your order and you were absent, you can contact us or the transport agency. Remember that each transport agency has their own policies and rules.
If you use Correos España, and you are not at home when they deliver your order, they will leave a notification stating that they were there, which you will be able to take to your post office to retrieve the order.
If you wish to use a specific transportation company, you must specify this in the notes section of the order or call the telephone number mentioned previously.
Invelon Technologies will always try as hard as possible to respect the delivery periods.
You have up to 14 days to return your purchase or part of it, starting from the delivery date.
You will be able to return any product except:
- Those that do not include their original packaging.
- Those that have been used or opened.
- Personalised products such as those made using 3D printing or 3D digitalisation.
How to return your order
- You can call our Customer Service telephone number +34 873 400 917 or send an email to email@example.com with the number of the order or the receipt, as well as the reference or description of the products that are being returned.
- You will receive an authorisation of the return via email and also a dispatch note that you should give to the courier service along with the item or items that are being returned.
- We will send you a courier service that will pick up the item or items, in perfect packaging condition, and may withdraw from the collection if there are any irregularities in the original packaging. You will not have to pay the courier anything.
We will receive the returns at the following address:
Polígono Activa Park, 3, Térmens Road, 25191 Lleida(Lleida)
- The reimbursement will be paid for through a bank transfer to the bank account number you give us, taking into account that the cost to collect the returned item or items will be deducted. The amount it costs to collect the item will never be more than the costs incurred by the original delivery.
- The reimbursement will be made effective between days 1 and 10 of the month following the return request. For example, if the return was made on the 24th of May, the payment will be made between the 1st and 10th of June.
The delivery arrived with damage or defects caused by transportation
- Whenever you receive a delivery of an online purchase, you must check the total contents of the delivery in front of the courier that delivered it. If you approve of what you have received, you may sign the courier's dispatch note or telematic device.
- If the courier is not able to wait for you to verify your delivery, you should indicate this on the dispatch note or telematic device before signing, by writing, for example, "not checked" and indicating this to the courier.
- If you perceive any damage or defects of the received goods, you should communicate this, up to 24 hours after the delivery, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you attach photos that show the state of the delivery, this will help us make a complaint to the courier service about the imperfections.
The item does not work properly
Contact email@example.com and we will respond to your claim in less than 24 working hours. Thank you for your attention. We are at your disposal for any enquiries.