MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 REMOTE ASSIST
Remote assistance, inspection and digital interconnection between sites and with your customers
Remote assitance in Augmented and Mixed Reality
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist combines Augmented Reality (AR) or Mixed Reality (MR) technologies with real-time communications to remotely connect field experts and solve the problem in real time. Technicians can share what they see, communicate through voice commands, draw digital annotations on a mobile screen or computer, which accurately adhere to physical 3D objects, in order to guide them through a step-by-step process. Discover how Augmented and Mixed Reality can facilitate remote assistance, inspection and digital interfacing between company sites and with customers. Give technicians the resources they need to collaborate, more effectively and from different locations, with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist and HoloLens 2.
Real-time site interconnection
- Examine the site with remote inspections and without physically travelling, avoiding travel and reducing costs.
- Share what you see, make digital annotations of processes, attach essential documents for the development of tasks, all in real time.
- Execute tasks instantly, thanks to hands-free devices such as Microsoft HoloLens 2.
Work with the hands-free option, thanks to the Microsoft HoloLens 2 device
- Microsoft HoloLens 2 allows you to create your own digital workspace to interact with different applications simultaneously.
- View holographic information in the best resolution, while you perform tasks in your real environment.
- Thanks to the improved design and exceptional ergonomics, you can work with HoloLens 2 for longer and more comfortably. When it's time to switch tasks, lift the visor for a completely unobstructed field of view.
Optimise time and costs, while helping the environment
- With the integration of new technologies, such as Mixed Reality, companies reduce their carbon footprint.
- Avoiding just one of a specialist's trips would offset the cost of a subscription and a HoloLens 2 device.
- It increases worker productivity and performance and provides tools to collaborate more effectively.
Start using Microsoft Remote Assist
Would you like to see a demo and try Microsoft Remote Assist? Leave us your details and we will reach out to you.
Reduces operating costs
Improves the quality of technical support
Market-leading Mixed Reality platform
Faster technician execution
Increases worker efficiency
Provides an optimal working environment
Find out how our customers have applied the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Remote Assist solution and how it helps them in their production process.
Do you need more information about any of our solutions or would you like us to assess you on how to integrate Industry 4.0 technologies into your company?