TEAMVIEWER FRONTLINE XMAKE
Make-by-Vision for guided manufacturing and production
Digitalization of guided processes and training
TeamViewer Frontline xMake is an innovative Make-by-Vision solution for manufacturing processes. It provides your employees with dynamic step-by-step instructions directly in their field of vision.
Provide dynamic step-by-step instructions to your employees
- Companies are challenged to minimize the natural human error rate to ensure quality
- xMake reduces personal workload
- Flexibility and adaptability to multiple processes: assistance and instructions in assembly, manufacturing, quality control and employee training
Say goodbye to paper manuals thanks to Augmented Reality
- With the help of smart glasses, the user always has all the necessary information at a glance, while both hands remain free for the activity
- Cameras and sensors provide a standard quality assurance system that ensures perfect results for every step of production
- The solution is mobile, requires only a Wi-Fi connection and is adaptable to the language and qualifications of each employee
New process standards with integrated Augmented Reality solutions
- Integration of a sensor with scales, voice commands, light sensors, push buttons or image recognition. This reduces the complexity of documentation
- In case of a malfunction or defect on the production line, employees can access the integrated remote support function
- xMake reduces training and familiarisation time and resources
Do you need more details? Download the datasheet
Get a complete TeamViewer Frontline view. Download the datasheet and discover the great benefits it can bring to your company.
Increases agility and productivity
Decreases human error
Standardises procedures and replaces physical manuals
Offers great flexibility and customisation
Facilitates and speeds up training
Reduces the number of staff required for training
TeamViewer Frontline Spatial
With TeamViewer Frontline Spatial you can seamlessly create an immersive experience for your workforce. It takes industrial workplaces to the next dimension, with a virtual information layer with holograms as spatial instructions to objects, visually guiding them through the process or allowing them to interact with and modify 3D models of a product.
Do you need more information about any of our solutions or would you like us to assess you on how to integrate Industry 4.0 technologies into your company?