TEAMVIEWER FRONTLINE XINSPECT
Augmented Reality for inspection and maintenance
Digitize maintenance processes with Visual Inspection
With TeamViewer Frontline xInspect you digitise your knowledge with step-by-step instructions for repair and maintenance. It is an innovative solution that uses smart glasses to improve service and planned maintenance processes in various branches of industry: guided diagnostics, guided troubleshooting, checklist review and automatic documentation.
All necessary information at a glance at all times
- Technicians face two challenges when performing maintenance and repair tasks: they need both hands free and rely on additional information
- With xInspect in the smart glasses, the technician has all relevant information, checklists, diagrams, etc. directly in front of his eyes
- The worker can move freely and sensor data can be integrated in real time
More efficient and transparent processes with Industrial Augmented Reality
- Step-by-step instructions and integrated quality control streamline maintenance processes
- Training of new employees is facilitated by fast knowledge transfer
- Work is safer thanks to visualisation of process-related hazard warnings
Reduces operating costs
Improves maintenance quality
Increases agility and productivity
Easy knowledge transfer
Increases worker efficiency
Offers high flexibility and customisation
TeamViewer Frontline Spatial
With TeamViewer Frontline Spatial you can seamlessly create an immersive experience for your workforce. It takes industrial workplaces to the next dimension, with a virtual information layer with holograms as spatial instructions to objects, visually guiding them through the process or allowing them to interact with and modify 3D models of a product.
Complement your software with the best Augmented and Mixed Reality equipment on the market for a unique and fully immersive experience.
Do you need more information about any of our solutions or would you like us to assess you on how to integrate Industry 4.0 technologies into your company?