Subsidies "Aulas AtecA"
Technological Classrooms in Training and Learning Spaces
We help companies and vocational training centres to grow through 4.0 technologies
At Invelon we help companies and training centres to improve their production processes and learning methodologies thanks to new technologies, such as Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality.
Through new technologies, we seek to recreate the training of students in their specialised field, through a virtual space where they can improve their skills and abilities.
What are the benefits of integrating Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality in the classroom?
- The training possibilities are completely unlimited, Extended Reality has no physical barriers.
- Learning is completely active, as there is interaction and participation in what is being learnt.
- Virtual Reality improves students' soft skills or interpersonal skills, such as the ability to solve problems, critical thinking, teamwork and emotional intelligence.
- The staff required to carry out the training is reduced because the student can do it autonomously.
- The centre saves significantly on costs, as it is cheaper to train using these technologies than to set up fictitious scenarios in which to carry out simulations.
- It standardises procedures and replaces physical manuals, which are often outdated.
- It speeds up training, making it much more enjoyable, didactic and practical. In addition, the training can be repeated as many times as necessary.
- Avoid unnecessary risks and learn to resolve dangerous situations in a safe environment.
Centres already working with us
At Invelon we work with several Vocational Training centres, integrating Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality in their training plans.
Download the guide for more information or contact us, and we will help you without obligation
Do you need more information about any of our solutions or would you like us to assess you on how to integrate Industry 4.0 technologies into your company?