Your Virtual Reality showroom for your products
The showroom VR solution is a high-definition interactive showroom that uses the immersive power of Virtual Reality to offer an innovative product experience. Clients can bring their products to life through a purchasing experience that makes the product presentation and ordering process more agile using a virtual environment, with representations of accurate replicas of the real product and where the client can navigate with a free movement of 6º.
Provide your clients with an extraordinary product experience
- Product display through a hyper-realistic replica.
- Configuration of the different characteristics of the product (materials, shapes, colours, etc.).
- Display of functionality through animation.
Guide your clients through product viewing
- Integration of POIs (Points of Interest) of the product and/or the space.
- UI control from the outside and with your keyboard, to guide the user through the Virtual Reality experience.
- Free movement with 6DoF (6 degrees of freedom).
Unique configurations for a unique experience
- Integration of interactive panels with hand tracking.
- Integration of spatial sound and music.
- Sensory experience with controller vibration.
Able to view anywhere
Contains more detailed information
Customisable in situ
Saves time and money
Captures the clients' attention
Brand recognition and positioning
Includes 360º photos and videos and integration with the VR app; display and publication of the app on Daydream; installation and training.
Modelling of 1 customised space; enhancement of geometry; hyper-realistic textures; integration of a model/machine; POIS system, amongst others.
Discover how our clients have applied the Invelon Showroom VR solution and how it serves them in their production process.
Thanks to Showroom VR, at TMI, clients can be shown a 3D model of the machine through Virtual Reality before construction, therefore improving the development stage of the design.
The project developed for Aquavia Spa originated from the need to provide a unique, first-hand, sensorial experience for the potential user.
The Virtual Reality project, which was created for Argilés, allows them to show their products before manufacturing them.