PTC VUFORIA STUDIO
Accelerating industrial productivity
Increase the potential for industrial productivity
Vuforia Studio is a powerful and easy to use solution that allows industrial companies to create assisted and scalable Augmented Reality experiences quickly. In general, the creation of Augmented Reality content requires sophisticated tools, expensive resources and long development cycles. However, the Vuforia Studio environment, with built-in support for voice navigation, allows users to quickly create 2D interactions for RealWear and Vuzix devices, without any programming.
Improve processes and products, with increased safety and productivity
- Accelerate content creation, using the existing CAD 3D and animated sequences.
- Make company scalability more agile by gaining access and watching experiences from just one application.
- Provide information easily, using data from company systems and IoT in real time.
Identify your product and all product details with a simple scan
- Reconocimiento de los objetos particulares en el mundo real según la forma del objeto, con Vuforia Studio Model Targets.
- Con solo escanear el objeto que se desee, aparecerá la información registrada en pantalla y quedará suspendida sobre él.
- Se puede aplicar en múltiples sectores y aplicaciones, como electrodomésticos, vehículos, equipos industriales, entre otros.
Achieve maximum efficiency by incorporating a Mixed Reality device
- Vuforia Studio makes the most of the efficiency of Microsoft HoloLens 2 to carry out actions and voice commands, being a hands-free device.
- Microsoft HoloLens is useful for different applications such as the display of virtual products, technical assistance or maintenance and training.
- Instant collaboration tool that makes it possible to work as a team from anywhere.
Reduces development costs
Reduces task completion time
The IoT data provides company scalability
Digitise and organise expert knowledge
Increase agility and productivity
Capture and expand knowledge
Price on application
Modernise work and training instructions at your company with the Augmented Reality software Vuforia Studio.